We are thrilled to be expanding our team and are looking for a new Field Service Engineer/Technician of Material Handling Equipment/Forklifts to join us.
HUBTEX are a global manufacturer of Sideloaders, Order Picking Systems and unique Multidirectional Materials Handling Solutions. Our technology is market leading, innovative and of the highest quality, giving HUBTEX customers the solutions they need to keep their businesses ahead of the market.
We are looking for a new Field Service Technician to join a well established, knowledgeable and extremely experienced team.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding and experience in the service and repair of material handling equipment, forklifts and specialist equipment.
You will be required to:
- Be home based, have a full clean licence and happy to travel to sites across the UK.
- Have both mechanical and electrical experience ideally on Sideloaders and Forklifts.
- Want to join a global manufacturer who values their employees, providing first class training throughout your career.
- Have excellent customer facing skills and a “Can Do” attitude that finds solutions for the client.
- Offer technical support either by phone or with a site visit.
- Applicants must have a good PC knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Word/Excel and Outlook.
If this job is something that you are interested in please send your CV and a summary of your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Competitive package is available for the right applicant.