Electric Multidirectional Sideloader (Multi-Way Sideloaders)
Electric Sideloader in the load capacity classes of 1.5 – 50.0 tonnes. These multidirectional sideloaders (or multi-way forklifts) are suitable for a range of materials. They are perfect for the universal handling of long goods, laminated cores, chipboard, tools, cable drums, rollers, oversized pallets and other round materials. The long and bulky goods can then be carried in narrow aisle racking systems or freely movable both indoors and outdoors from your warehouse.
These sideloaders can be easily adapted to suit the individual wishes of the customer. Why not speak with our friendly team about your businesses unique requirements? We can then help to create a bespoke sideloader vehicle for your business or industry to help improve your warehouse operations.
Multidirectional Forklift Features and Benefits:
- These multidirectional forklifts have load capacities from 1.5 to 50.0t.
- This vehicle can operate both indoors and outdoors.
- Our multidirectional vehicles can work in narrow aisle layouts and also free range.
- The multi-way steering systems provides optimum manoeuvrability for the driver.
- Quiet and environmentally friendly electric drive.
- Reduced energy and maintenance costs for the user.
- This vehicle has a reduced radar arm height for optimised utilisation of the lower shelf level.
For more information about this product, or any of the other vehicles in the Hubtex range please contact us. You can get in touch with our team here if you have a question, the team would be happy to assist you! Find out more about Hubtex and our range of Multidirectional Forklifts here. Make sure to follow us on LinkedIn, take a look at our page here.